We are a cryptocurrency exchange and we make it easy for individuals and businesses to buy and sell cryptocurrency using their local currency. We also enable fintech to provide cryptocurrency-related services to their customers through our API, making it possible for your customers to buy, sell, send, receive, or store crypto.
We are currently in Nigeria, and we are building for Africa.
Our vision is to create a world where sending money and value around the globe is as easy as sending a text message, and we believe this future is going to be brought to you, courtesy of digital currencies.
QUIDAX plays a critical role in achieving that vision. As public blockchains create an open financial system for the world, sophisticated traders will need a place to discover, access, and exchange digital assets. We are focused on building the most trusted and secure digital asset exchange for institutions and professional traders. These traders will bring important liquidity to the industry, providing improved price stability and enabling more people to take part in an open financial system.
You should be passionate about blockchain and the industry and also be familiar with growth techniques.
1. Reconciliation of transactions on all Quidax's product accounts
2. Maintain a clear view of payables and receivables
3. Perform daily reconciliations and execute research, reconciliation and resolution of all account discrepancies originating from customers, merchant or third-party errors.
4. Ensure spooled information regarding payments and are verified.
5. Proactively think of strategic methods to improve the process.
6. Any other duties assigned.
● Proven years of experience in reconciliation
● Excellent Financial analytical, strategic planning and execution skills
● High-Level attention to details
● Ability to identify errors
● Strong relationship management skills
● Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet set deadlines.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● Excellent presentation skills
● Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Products, (PowerBI, Outlook, PowerPoint) especially Excel
● SQL/MY SQL skills to extract data from databases
● Excellent communication skills with the ability to express technical ideas to a non-technical audience
● Self-starter with initiative–the ability to solve problems that arise, often encountering new situations
● Work goal-oriented based on minimum supervision
● Acute sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity, and ethical standards
● Ability to work independently to fulfil assigned tasks
Our core values are:
Simplicity: as the sign of great understanding and empathy
People: investing in our people and making the work experience a remarkable one
Integrity: being true & honest; to ourselves and those counting on us
Customers: the reason we exist because customers exist, so we love and respect them
Excellence: doing things in a first-class way, going above and beyond.
Discipline: leadership and doing what you say you would, no matter how we feel.
About Pay and Benefits 🏆:
How to apply
Please send an application tailored to the role that speaks to us. Many people send in bland generic applications and it is easy and very helpful to stand out, especially when someone has been going through 100 applications. Endeavour to make your application the breath of fresh air. We appreciate great writing. Take the time to put your application together.
CV screening > Intro call > Team interview(s) > Culture interview > Offer
(for some roles, we include a task, but we will notify you if this is the case).